Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OVERWHELMING HAPPINESS

HALLO. Well, I guess you could tell by the title that I'M SO FRIGGEN HAPPY RIGHT NOW. Anyway, I'm just writing this because I don't really have any other way to express my feelings right now. So, long story short, about a year ago I watched this adorable animated music video thing that told the story of a pair of twins, a boy and a girl. The girl gets taken as an infant to be raised to dance for the dragon that terrorizes their land, and the other girls who've done this in the past always die, and that is her fate as well. When the boy gets older, he starts a quest to rescue her. There were two videos when I started watching, and the second ended with the brother wounding the dragon and LITERALLY ENDS WITH HIM REACHING OUT TO HER AND THEN BLACKS OUT and I'm sitting there at my computer like AWW YISS PART THREE but the internet was like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THERE IS NO PART 3. So I went on, like, a three hour YouTube/internet scan and zip nada nothing. I found something somewhere that said it was discontinued or something but then low and behold today, like a year later, I'm like "I really feel like listening to that" and OMG PART 3 NO JOKE and I watched it and it was amazing and happy and ugh now I'm crying and fangirling and this song is going on my phone NOWWWWWWW. SOOOO yeah, now you know what I do in my spare time but OMG OVERWHELMING JOY RIGHT NOW.
Thank you for putting up with me.
:)
Also, I think I'm figured out what cosplay I'm doing for AZ so SUPER EXCITED just gotta approve with the mother. Wish me luck!!!
~Squiggs



Just adding to this, I'm reading the comments below and apparently part 3 came freaking 4 years after part 2. OMG I'm so glad I didn't have to wait THAT long. It was still a horrible wait, though. FINALLY, RETRIBUTION!!!!   >:]

1 comment:

  1. II WAS READING THIS IN FREAKING CLASS AND I STARTED LAUGHING AT LOUD AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL.
    anywho what is the video called? We must watch it now.

    ReplyDelete