Friday, April 12, 2013

I've been trying to decide...

      ...if I want to post these or not. I don't really know if they're really good or not. I mean, I like them, but then...  : /  I don't know. It'd be something like the first chapter of Grace and Choice (btw at some point I'm going to change the name. I haven't come up with one yet, so I'm stuck with G and C for now.) I was going to save them for Nanowrimo, but I just don't really know. If anyone couldn't, I've been REALLY brain dead lately. And I mean no inspiration, no motivation, nothing. Even my music isn't helping this time.
Going to the flea market tomorrow. That's exciting. Maybe I'll find something interesting there.
    Kira went last week, and she told me about this cool dagger she found. She says she'll probably get it this time. I've no clue what I'm gonna get. Me and the others are just gonna browse, probably. Hopefully I can find a nice hatchet, and if I'm lucky, it'll come with a frog-belt kind of sheath. That'd be really nifty. (hahaha I used a Kate word)
    Finally got to watch the first episode of DW that aired a couple weeks ago, and it was okay. Still not a huge fan of Clara (OSWIN FOR THE WIN EHEHE) and everyone keeps hating on Eleven just because Ten was "a better doctor". Eleven's just a baby. You can't hate him. It's just not right. He's too adorable.
    Anyway, it's reaaaaaaaally late, and you've already seen the nonsense that can be extracted from my black-hole of a brain at this hour, so I'll probably get off now. Maybe not. Maybe I'll raid Tumblr or S.U. or something. Or NETFLIX. I dunno. Kira's been trying to get me to start an RP blog, and I'm kind of terrified to do so.
    Anywho.
    G'night.
                                                                                                                                                  ~Squiggs

No comments:

Post a Comment