Saturday, April 13, 2013

42, Symmetry and John Farnham

Hey guys. So, below is a print screen that I took approximately forty six seconds ago. (jk it's been like a minute but who's counting).
As you can see, I was looking at one of the first posts I've ever made on here, and was enjoying Colin and Bradley and their amazing lip syncing that I almost didn't notice THIS.
Here's the print screen.
HERE'S WHAT I SAW.
EXACTLY EVEN NUMBERS. 42 42. THE SYMMETRY I JUST CAN'T ANYMORE. 
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS. IT'S GONNA BE 43 42 AFTER I POST THIS BUT I DON'T CARE. I JUST THINK IT'S PRETTY COOL.
KAY BYE
~SQUIGGS


2 comments:

  1. "THE SYMMETRY!!
    *whispers* i love you..."
    I understood that reference !
    I understood that one too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! And I just realized:
      42, 42, 564. OMG Freaking out.

      Delete