Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ams't I Bovvered?

I don't know. You know when you have the choice to do something good, but you...don't do it? Well, there was this retreat or something at his church this weekend, and I decided not to go. I decided I didn't want to go. He went. My sister went. I think Tess went. But like I said, I didn't want to go.
  It's just something about church. It makes me feel weird. Sure, at times, it can be amazing. Camp is amazing. But that's the thing. I know people at camp. I'm able to make new friends there. So why can't I do that at his church?
  It's different. At first, it was amazing. I was happy. Tess was great. But now, it seems harder to talk to her, when she's even there at all. I wish I could talk like that to Carly, but I don't know what to say. I like Carly. But I just don't know.
  He asked me why I wasn't going. I didn't want to make something up. I felt like it would be wrong. So why am I feeling so guilty? Because I can't make friends? I want to be with him.
   How could I not.
   But I wouldn't just be with him. We're always separated. I'd have my sister, but I don't think I would've had fun there. I'm having fun here, with Kira.
I got cool stuff at the flea market. I got a sparring bokken, which I'm FREAKING about. I got an antique Iron Man sign, which is brilliant. The guy who sold it to me gave me a free Iron Man comic book from 1979, which is freaking awesome. I got the original Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to add to my collection.
Over all, a pretty good day. Might go kayaking when I get home.
But I'm still feeling a little guilty. Why? Because I can't make friends? I'm not good at talking to people? I wish talking to people was as easy as writing like this. If I could just write like this and fix everything, that would be close to brilliance. But for now...I think I'm okay. I have Kira. She's awesome.
So...am I bovvered?








Nah. I think I'm fine.
You're welcome for the Lauren Cooper spam.
She be my home-girl.
~Squiggs

4 comments:

  1. I STILL AIN'T BOVVERED! hey I love you and I ship you and him remember when i told you that shipping real people is not allowed?? well i'm breaking that rule for you guys because i really want you to be together okay bye dearest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of people today from that retreat, and let me tell you... You're fine. I didn't even go to my own church retreat either. You and him... It's natural. The two of you are natural. And I agree with my other comment homey over here ;) I ship you two... I ship you too. (see what i did there?) You deserve each other. That is all, dear sqyuiggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. Y'all are a lot of help :) and yeh, I still ain't bovvered. Never bovvered. Don't be surprised if I start stating this on a daily basis. <3 you guys

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't been to church in forever. But as mr. K said church is where you are.
    you don't have to feel guilty about not going to church or anything. Church is where you are - church is in you.
    And eh, YOU TWO BACK OFF MY OTP OKAY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! THEY'RE MINE.
    IRON MAN JR AND HER WILL END UP TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete