Wednesday, April 17, 2013

It Has Been Totally Awesome

I apologize for all the angst-y posts I've had lately, but this one....I MUST SHARE THESE FEELINGS.
Why do I purposely make myself depressed? Did I know watching A Very Potter Senior Year would make me sad? Most likely. But did I watch it anyway?
Heck yeah!
So, yes, now I'm depressed.
I kinda wish I'd finished reading the script first, because I was far from prepared for stuff like
That made me sad. The whole thing did! The LAST ONE. And it was just perfection. Complete perfection. I cried here and there. Okay, a lot.
Because, they were babies in the first one! Starkid babies!! ALL OF THEM.
So now they've gone from total babies:
 To babier babies:
 To SENIORS:
But then again, Hermione changed. I thought I wouldn't like her, but she was okay. Darren was perfect, as usual. And Joey...I just:
Joey's so great. 
It was amazing, though. It was, even if it was just a reading and not totally legit like the other two. Of course, the lacking of Snape was depressing, but then again Voldemort always makes them great. I love Joe Walker.
Depressssssssssssssssed. 
It's over. 


Merlin is really good at providing me with crying gifs.
That last one wasn't Merlin....thank goodness.

...I need a hug.
Thanks guys. 

But I'll be okay. I'll be looking forward to future Starkid productions.
The Very Potter series has a special place in my heart, and there are very few times where I've laughed so much. It was a great ride, dear Starkid. Thank you. 


There. I said it. 

~Squiggs


No comments:

Post a Comment