Monday, April 15, 2013

MIXED FEELINGS

So, yes, turns out we ARE singing Les Mis in choir, but only On My Own, so you know what that means.
I AM DA 'PONINE
But the tempo is way off, so Kira, Page and I are ranting about it. But still, I'm, like the only one in my section singing, so I'm like:
 and they be like
SO MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE EKSKHALHLFHLHLIS:KSFJok,ij uhasashfadsjfhaj 
Also, they make it MORE SAD, if that's possible, cuz they got friggin Marius in the background like "she thinks I'm blind but still I say there's a way for us" and I'm like 
YOU'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER KISS NOW PLS
and now a word from our frustrated alto, Page:
ERRRRG! they wont let us poor altos sing the right part! but i sang it anyway. i know. ima rebel.

Thank you, Page. and now a word from Kira, our other frustrated alto:
HI IM COOL AND I AM BLUE*STAR. that is all. oh les mis ftw.


I love you two. I just kinda:
That gif is called "Grantaire lovingly stroking Enjolras' neck". I think it is well named.


~Love Squiggs, Kira, and Page



No comments:

Post a Comment